WRLA 2023-24 Education Grants Application Form
(Limit: One grant per family)
**GRANT INTAKE FOR 2024 BEGINS APRIL 1, 2024**
Providing education grants to support employees of our members and their children is the primary purpose of WRLA golf tournaments. All net proceeds are directly invested back into our industry members.
Eligibility: Candidates must be an employee of a WRLA member company (member company must be in good standing and membership fees paid in full). Family members of WRLA member employees are also eligible if enrolled in a post-secondary school program. Only one application per family will be considered. Please note that previous recipients of this grant are not eligible to reapply.
Your application must include:
- This completed nomination form
- Employment letter of the member company
- Admission letter and proof of acceptance from the school
- Letter of recommendation (coach, schoolteacher, principal, supervisor/manager)
- Only completed forms will be eligible for review. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for consideration
SIN will be required upon acceptance to the grant program in order to issue the appropriate tax documents. If you would like to submit it later, please fill out 111111111 in the SIN field. Your privacy is important to us. Please note that this form is submitted through a secure web portal to ensure the protection of your personal information
Deadline: July 31, 2023, 11:59 p.m. CST